- Why Refined
• Work closely with regional sales manager to identify and develop business relationships.
• Drive the full sales cycle from initial contact to close.
• Interact with our IT Specialists as you develop long term relationships with organizations of all sizes.
• BA in Business, Marketing or any related field is a plus.
• 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
New York, NY and Shelton, CT
• You’ll work collaboratively, as part of a team, on a project that addresses the strategic marketing plans for 2024.
• In addition to the project, the internship includes educational, networking and social activities.
• High school diploma
• A sponsoring University
• Preferred Majors Include (but not limited to): Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science.
• Under the guidance of the Director of Technology you will deploy and support payment technology hardware.
• Interact with field support to troubleshoot or correct any changes needed after deployment.
• Participate as a shared resource for larger projects with the team.
• Participate in logistics and procurement activities.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience within IT support.
• A college degree is helpful, but actual industry experience and knowledge is more important.